The Videos page is home to all your uploads: here you can easily see, search, and manage all your videos. Only you (and the people you’ve allowed to manage your account, if you’re a PRO or Business member) have access to your Videos page. To get to the Videos page, click or tap Manage videos in the top navigation menu, or Videos in your profile picture menu.
Browsing the Videos page
The Videos page houses all videos uploaded to your account, both public and private. When you first land on the Videos page, you’ll see the 20 most recent videos uploaded to your account with each video’s title, thumbnail, duration, date added, and privacy setting listed in a row. To display more of your videos on the same page, simply scroll down to the bottom of the Videos page and click the Load more button.
From the Videos page, you can sort all your videos by title, date added, or duration. For example, clicking the Added filter will sort your videos by their upload date, toggling between the oldest and latest 20 videos.
Looking for one video in particular? The Videos page’s search bar helps you find videos on your account by searching for words or phrases in their titles.
Performing bulk actions
Plus, PRO, and Business members can also perform bulk actions on a subset of their videos, helping to save time and easily make changes. You can select a video by checking the box at the left side of its row. If you select a few videos, you can still search for others without losing the videos you’ve already selected.
Once you start selecting videos, the following bulk action options will appear:
- Collections: Add the selected videos to any of your existing albums, groups, channels, or portfolios. (Learn more about adding private videos to collections.)
- Privacy: Change who can access or can comment on your selected videos, and whether they can be embedded or downloaded.
- Delete: Permanently delete the selected videos from your account after entering your password (team members cannot perform this action).
If you want to make more granular changes to an individual video, you can navigate to its settings from the Videos page by clicking the ellipsis icon at the right side of its row and selecting “Settings” from the menu.
If you want to edit the settings of all your videos at once, go to the Videos tab in your Account settings. After making changes to your Upload default, make sure to check the box next to “Also apply to all existing videos” before you save.
Exploring the stats panel
The stats panel shows you the most important stats for your video from the past 30 days, helping you track performance and see how viewers are engaging with your videos. You can navigate to the stats panel for any of your videos from the Videos page. Hover over the row of the desired video, click the ellipsis icon at the end of the row, and select “Stats” from the menu.
Here’s a breakdown of everything on the stats panel:
- Plays: See your video’s total plays for the past 30 days, or click the section to reveal a graph with your plays broken down by day
- Impressions: Have a look at your video’s total loads for the past 30 days (or, as above, click the section to reveal a graph with your loads broken down by day)
- Play rate: This number is simply your video’s plays divided by its impressions for the past 30 days
- Plays by URL: See where viewers watch your videos to help determine where your videos are performing best
- Engagement graph: Hit play, and see the exact places in your video where viewers are most engaged, and where they’re dropping off
You can also navigate to your full Advanced Stats dashboard from the stats panel.