Connecting with people can be one of the best parts of the Vimeo experience, but we understand that it’s important to have control over your connections.
Block another Vimeo member
- Navigate to the Privacy tab in your Account Settings
- Scroll down to the Blocked people section and click on the Add a person to block link.
- Enter the Vimeo user ID or profile page URL of the person you wish to block.
- Click Add and save your settings.
What happens when you block someone on Vimeo
When you block someone on Vimeo, that member loses the ability to:
- Follow you on Vimeo
- Like your videos
- Comment on your videos
- Add your videos to their showcases, channels, or groups
- Send you messages
- Share your videos (when logged in to Vimeo)
In addition, blocking someone will:
- Delete their likes and comments from your videos
- Remove your videos from their showcases, channels, and groups
- Unsubscribe them from your channels and delete their shouts
- Remove them and any forum topics they have created from groups you created or moderate
- Remove them from your follower list