This feature requires a Business, Premium, Advanced, or Enterprise membership.
You can connect your Vimeo account to Mailchimp, which is one of our supported email service providers.
- To connect, hover over your Vimeo profile picture in the upper right corner of the website, and select Settings in the dropdown menu.
- On the left-hand side of the page, select the Marketing tab.
- Scroll down to Mailchimp and select the blue Connect button next to its name:
You will be prompted to accept the following terms:
- I will only use collected email addresses for marketing purposes.
- I will not share these email addresses with others.
- I will comply with CAN-SPAM, CASL, and any other applicable laws.
- I will provide an unsubscribe mechanism and comply promptly with opt-out requests.
- After accepting the terms, you’ll see a pop-up window where you can log in to Mailchimp.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, select the list where you want the information captured by Vimeo to be sent, and then select the Sync button.
Mailchimp is now connected and the Marketing tab of your Account Settings should display the name of the list synced with Vimeo.
⚠️Note: The limit of Mailchimp lists that will appear in our integration is capped at 1,000. If a particular Mailchimp list of yours isn’t showing up in our integration, you will need to remove lists you previously created in Mailchimp.
Now that you’ve connected your account to Mailchimp, you can enable contact forms on any of your embedded videos and automatically sync your viewers’ submissions to one or more of your mailing lists.