Vimeo Record can be used within Create’s as well as the Media Manager modal window for all web users. You don't need to install any applications or record separately; you can directly record your videos and edit them in one place.
Keep in mind the following:
- Record does not support the Firefox web browser. We recommend Google Chrome.
- Be mindful of the total video time limit when recording (30 seconds if you're on a Basic or Free plan; 2 hours for Plus, Starter, or higher).
- If your recording causes your whole video to exceed the allowed time limit, the recording will automatically be cut short to keep the video within your allotted time.
Record when creating a video
- In the upper right corner of the Library, hover over New video and select Create video.
- Click Add Media to open the Media Manager modal window.
- Click the Record option in the top right corner.
- You will be asked to give access to your camera and microphone. Once all the permissions are in place, you can configure your video source and microphone and start recording.
- Once you stop the recording, you can select the video recording and add it to your new video along with other clips or images from the Media Manager modal window.
- Click Add to create your video with the selected media.