When first creating your video, you have the option to rearrange the sequence of your photos and video clips as they appear in your video.
⚠️Note: These instructions are for the Make a Quick Video workflow. You will be able to reorder your footage in the editing process in Create editor on the desktop and in the editing screens of the Vimeo Android app, the Vimeo iOS app, or the Create apps for Android and iOS.
To reorder your footage in Create:
- After selecting your footage, you will have the option of reordering your footage.
- Select, hold, and drag the footage that you would like to reposition into the desired placement in your storyboard.
You can also use the Arrange By dropdown menu located on the right of the screen to reorder your footage in the following ways:
- Auto: Uses AI to determine which order the media should appear in.
- Selected Order: The order that you originally selected the media when uploading.
- Manual: Drag and drop the order you'd like the media to appear in.
- Oldest First: Lists the media by timestamp with the oldest first.