You can rename your video in the Create app in the My Videos section for both Android and iOS.
You can rename your video in the Home or Library sections of the Vimeo iOS app.
To rename your video in the Create app for Android/iOS:
- From the home screen of the Create app, select My Videos.
- Locate the video you'd like to rename in your video library and select the overflow menu (•••).
- In the overflow menu, select Settings.
- In the video settings menu, enter the new title of the video under Title and select Save.
To rename your video in the Vimeo iOS app
- From the Home screen of the app, select the video that you would like to rename.
💡Tip: You can also select Library to select your video.
- Select the overflow button for the video you'd like to rename (⋯) to open the video settings menu.
- In the video settings menu, select the Pencil icon.
- Change the name of your video. You can also add or change a description for the video below the title.
- Select Save when you're done.