Each scene in your video supports up to 10 text boxes with 500 alphanumeric characters each.
In this article, learn about:
Adding text as a title scene
You can create a Title Scene that contains text as its foundation instead of media.
To add a title scene:
- From the editor, select the New Scene button, represented by a blue circle.
- Select Add Title (Android) or Title (iOS).
- In the popup screen, type in the text you’d like to appear.
💡Tip: Selecting portions of your text and selecting Highlight will highlight it in another color.
- Select ✓ or Done to add it as a new scene.
Adding a textbox from the toolbar
You can also add text boxes to a scene from the toolbar. This will add text boxes to the selected, existing scene and will not create a new scene.
To add a textbox from the toolbar:
- After selecting the scene you’d like to add text boxes to, select Text on the toolbar.
- In the popup screen, add your text.
- Select ✓ or Done to add to the scene.
The text toolbar
After adding text to your scene, you can customize further by using the text toolbar.
To access the text toolbar, select the textbox that you’d like to customize in the scene. The toolbar under the timeline will change to the text editing toolbar.
The toolbar for text includes:
- Edit: Opens the text menu to change the content of the textbox.
- Animation: Select an animated effect to the text.
- Color: Change the color of the font.
- Fill: Change the color of the textbox’s background.
- Highlight: If the text is highlighted, you can change the color of the highlight effect.
- Font: Change the font of the textbox.
- Shadow: Select a drop shadow to the text.
- Alignment: Select how the text is aligned in the textbox (to the left, to the right, or centered).
- Size: Change the size of the font.
- Remove: Delete the textbox.