When you open the interactive analytics panel on the interactive editor page, you will see aggregate data showing the performance of your video.
In the upper right corner of the panel, you can select which view of the interactive dashboard you'd like to see and your desired time range. All time will be selected by default.
Once your time range is set, you have three views you can choose from.
Headlines is a high-level dashboard of your video's performance. It's includes the following metrics:
- Hotspot interactions per viewer: Calculated as number of total interactions / viewers.
- Total interactions: Total number of times a hotspot was clicked or tapped.
- Amount of overlay time per viewer: Average amount of time a viewer stayed inside your overlays.
- Most popular hotspot: This will show the name of the hotspot on your video with the highest number of total interactions.
- Clicks vs touches: Differentiates interactions on desktop (clicks) vs. interactions on mobile devices (touches), so you know how your viewers are seeing your video.
The Interactions view displays a table showing all of your video's hotspots and the number of interactions each has. Each row displays:
- Hotspot name: The name of your hotspots
- Clicks: The number of interactions with the hotspot on desktop
- Touches: The number of interactions with the hotspot on mobile
- Total: Total number of interactions (clicks + touches)
The Clickouts view displays a table of the URLs that your viewers can click out to from either a hotspot or an overlay. Each row displays:
- Destination URL: The URL clicked out to either from a hotspot or an overlay
- Clickout: Number of times the URL was clicked on
How often are these metrics updated?
The interactive analytics will refresh every 10 minutes.