Vimeo On Demand is not currently available to new sellers. To start selling content today, use Vimeo OTT.
Uploading new videos
- As a Vimeo Pro subscriber, that means you can upload video files up to 20GB, in size as long as you have enough space in your weekly upload quota.
- As a Vimeo Business or Premium subscriber, you don’t have a weekly upload quota, and you can keep uploading up to 5TB or 7TB of total storage, respectively.
- As a Vimeo Standard or Advanced subscriber, your video upload cap is determined by how many seats you purchased for your account and refreshes upon renewal.
We strongly recommend exporting your video files according to our Video Compression Guidelines before uploading them. This will maximize your storage space and ensure that the videos will look awesome on Vimeo.
Adding existing videos
To add existing videos to your On Demand pages:
- Navigate to your On Demand pages from your profile
- Select the VOD of your choice, and click on the settings icon
- Select the Videos panel from the left navigation menu and choose to upload from your existing videos too.
- Select the Save button to save your changes.
⚠️Note: First unpublish to make any changes to the VOD and then re-publish to see the changes made.
If you add one of your existing videos to a Vimeo On Demand page, that video is no longer available to be viewed for free. Its video page will be accessible only to you, meaning all the likes and comments it received previously will be hidden from the world. However, your VOD page will start gathering likes and reviews of its own!