If you are looking for more information about Creative Commons licenses, please reference What do the different Creative Commons licenses mean?
To apply a Creative Commons license to one of your videos:
- From your Library, select your video.
- Scroll down to the section titled Copyright
- Choose a license from the dropdown list.
- Select the license you want, and it gets saved automatically.
You can also bulk update all your videos to include the same license at once.
- Click your avatar in the upper right corner, then navigate to Settings > Videos > Upload defaults (here's a shortcut).
- Scroll to the bottom and open the dropdown menu that says, “Which Creative Commons license would you like to apply to your videos,” and choose your preference.
- Check the box next to “Also apply to all existing unrated videos.”
- Save your settings. The license will be applied to all of your videos.