If you want to apply a Creative Commons license to one of your videos:
- From your Library, select your video.
- In the right side menu, click on the Settings button on the right side of the page.
- Navigate to the Creative Commons License section and choose a license from the dropdown list.
- Select the license you want and it gets saved automatically.
You can also bulk update all your videos to include the same license at once.
- Click your avatar in the upper right corner, then navigate to Settings > Videos > Upload defaults (here's a shortcut).
- Scroll to the bottom and open the dropdown menu that says Which Creative Commons license would you like to apply to your videos and choose your preference.
- Check the box next to Also apply to all existing videos.
- Save your settings. The license will be applied to all of your videos.