In this article:
- Does Vimeo have a SOC 2 Type 2 Report?
- What is the primary purpose of this report?
- What is the scope of the Vimeo SOC 2 Type 2 report?
- What is the audit cycle for the Vimeo SOC 2 Type 2 report?
- How do I access the report?
Does Vimeo have a SOC 2 Type 2 Report?
Yes. Vimeo obtained a SOC 2 Type 2 Report in April 2023. The report covers the period of January 2022 to December 2022. The report is available upon request.
What is the primary purpose of this report?
The report provides an independent assessment of Vimeo’s security and privacy control environment. The assessment includes a description of the controls, the tests performed to assess them, the results of these tests, and an overall opinion on the design and operational effectiveness of the same.
What is the scope of the Vimeo SOC 2 Type 2 report?
Vimeo’s SOC 2 Type 2 Report covers the AICPA’s Trust Services Principle and Criteria of Security, Availability, and Confidentiality.
What is the audit cycle for the Vimeo SOC 2 Type 2 report?
Audits are performed annually and a report covering January through December is issued in February or March.
How do I access the report?
You can request a copy of our security documentation, such as the SOC 2 Type 2 report and ISO27001 certificate here. Scroll to the bottom and click on Protected or Public.
- The main difference between the two options is the Protected option has the SOC 2 and Certificate of Insurance, whereas the Public option has neither of these.
- You must have a business email domain when clicking on the Protected option. Both options have the ISO27001 certificate.