This feature is available on the Create app for iOS.
After you’ve created your mobile teleprompter, you can customize the following features:
- To switch between clips, select the clip indicator icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- All recorded clips will appear in order - select a clip to open it in the recorder.
You can set a countdown timer to help you prepare to deliver your script of either 3 seconds or 10 seconds.
To set the countdown timer on your teleprompter:
- Select Timer.
- Select your countdown timer between 3 seconds, 10 seconds, or no countdown timer.
- This will display a countdown on the record screen to help you prepare to record your video. Your clip will begin recording at the end of the countdown.
You can set the size of the font of your script to help make it more visible on your device.
To change the size of the font of your script:
- Select Font size
- Use the slider to make the font size larger or smaller.
Set scrolling speed:
You can change the speed at which your text will scroll up your screen, allowing you to follow along at a pace that’s comfortable for you. The text will continue to auto loop during each clip.
To set the speed of your teleprompter:
- Select Speed
- Use the slider to adjust the speed of your teleprompter, making it scroll faster or slower up your screen.
You can adjust the opacity of your teleprompter to help you see your text more clearly. This will add a black overlay to your video to make the script more visible.
To adjust the background opacity of teleprompter:
- Select Background.
- Use the slider to adjust the background opacity, saturating or desaturating the background of the teleprompter of your clip.