Presets are a collection of customizable pre-designed scenes that you can add to your video.
Each preset theme has multiple scenes in its collection. Scenes can be added individually or as an entire collection.
To add a preset to your video:
- Select Preset from the sidebar menu in Create editor.
- Select a preset category from the library.
- Presets categories are made up of multiple types of scenes. You can preview the preset in a larger window by selecting the Expand option in the corner of the scene.
- You can add scenes individually by selecting the Add as a new scene button in the top left corner to add it as a new scene to your storyboard or select replace scene to replace the currently selected scene in your storyboard.
- Select ‘Use all scenes’ to add all scenes from the preset category to your storyboard.
You can either use the design of a preset theme as is with your information added or customize the scene further to better fit your video.
For example, you can change the background color of the scene by selecting Colors from the inspector toolbar or you can change the timing of when text appears in the scene in the Timeline.