This feature is unavailable to users based in Illinois and Texas.
In Create editor, Auto-fit uses AI technology to automatically resize and position photos for the best results while keeping your video’s layout and ratio in consideration.
To use Auto-fit:
- Select the photo in the scene you'd like to set to Auto-fit:
- Select the Size button in the inspector toolbar above the scene. Three automatic Crop options appear below the slider:
Auto-fit: Auto-fit resizes your photo and uses AI to focus on the main subject of the photo while taking your scene’s layout into consideration.
💡Tip: The Auto-fit feature is only available for photos added to scenes. Video clips can use the fill, fit, or manual resize options.
- Fill: Fill expands your photo to fill the entire scene. It does not focus on the main subject of the photo.
- Fit: Fit expands your photo to the width or the height of the scene.
- Auto-fit: Auto-fit resizes your photo and uses AI to focus on the main subject of the photo while taking your scene’s layout into consideration.
You can also resize a photo by manually dragging the slider of the Size tool.
- If you change your video’s layout or ratio, photos set to Auto-fit will recalculate and reposition smartly. This helps save significant time when changing your video’s ratio and/or layout.
- When you add a photo to your Create video, Auto-fit will be applied automatically to the photo. You can change from Auto-fit to another automatic crop or manually crop the image.
- If you replace a photo with another photo, the new photo will follow the setting applied to the original photo. For example, if your original photo had the Fit crop applied, the replaced photo will also have a Fit crop.