You can add end screens to your embedded videos in order to customize what plays after your videos end. Learn more at About end screens.
In this article:
How to add an end screen to my video
- To access end screens, select your video from the Libary.
- Select the Interactivity icon on the panel to the right, and then End Screen.
- Select the dropdown under the End screen menu.
- Choose which end screen option you would like to apply to your video and configure it as prompted.
- Select Save to finalize your changes.
How to add an end screen in Embed presets
- Go to Settings > Videos > Embed presets.
Select an existing preset or create a new one by selecting the plus sign icon. On the selected embed preset page, scroll down to the After video section.
- Choose from the options in the dropdown menu to configure your end screen.
- If you would like the end screen to be applied to all existing videos, select the corresponding checkbox at the bottom of the page.
- Select Save once you are satisfied with your end screen settings.