Connecting with people can be one of the best parts of the Vimeo experience, but we understand that it’s important to have control over your connections.
To block a Vimeo member, head to the Privacy tab in your Account Settings, and scroll down to the “Blocked people” section. Click on the “Add a person to block” link, and then enter the Vimeo user ID or profile page URL of the person you wish to block, then click “Add”. When you are done eliminating people from your online life, remember to save your changes.
When you block someone on Vimeo, that member loses the ability to:
- Follow you on Vimeo
- Like your videos
- Comment on your videos
- Add your videos to their showcases, channels, or groups
- Send you messages
- Share your videos (when logged in to Vimeo)
In addition, blocking someone will:
- Delete their likes and comments from your videos
- Remove your videos from their showcases, channels, and groups
- Unsubscribe them from your channels and delete their shouts
- Remove them and any forum topics they have created from groups you created or moderate