This article includes the most frequently asked questions we get about viewing your purchase history and getting a receipt.
In this article:
- How do I see my Vimeo subscription purchase history?
- I purchased my Vimeo subscription on an app. How do I see my purchase history?
- How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
- How do I get a receipt with customized information?
- Vimeo charged me and I don't know why
How do I see my Vimeo subscription purchase history?
To review your purchase history:
- Go to the Purchases tab of your Billing Settings.
- You’ll see a list of everything you have purchased from Vimeo, including the date you originally began your paid Vimeo membership.
- Use the Year dropdown menu to view any purchases you made in previous years.
Here's a short video on how to view your purchase history:
I purchased my Vimeo subscription on an app. How do I see my purchase history?
If your purchase was made through Apple/iTunes, you can find instructions on how to view your order history here.
If your purchase was made through Google Play, you can find instructions on how to view your order history here.
How do I get a receipt for my purchase?
To get a copy of your receipt:
- Log in and navigate to the Purchases tab of your Billing Settings.
- Choose the relevant year from the dropdown menu and you’ll see all of your purchases from that year.
- Click View Receipt, and then you can click Email Receipt or Print Receipt.
- If you choose Email Receipt, your receipt will be sent to the primary email address associated with your account (the one you use to log in). If you don't receive the email, please be sure to check your spam folder and whitelist our domain (vimeo.com).
How do I get a receipt with customized information?
If you require a custom billing address or VAT ID to be included on your invoices, you can either select Add VAT ID on the checkout page when you first purchase, or go to the Payment Methods section of your Account Settings and select Add VAT ID prior to renewal. This will include the VAT ID and billing address on all future invoices.
If you need this information added to an invoice for a past purchase or renewal, please contact us and include the required information in your message, exactly as you’d like it to appear. A member of our team will follow up with you as quickly as possible.
Vimeo charged me and I don't know why
If you see a charge you don't recognize, please check all your known email addresses and associated Vimeo accounts, and then contact us with the charge information so we can help you.