Vimeo Plus is an affordable way to take control of how your videos appear on the Web. Using the advanced features and customizable tools of Vimeo Plus, your work is presented exactly how you want it to be.
|Free||$5 per month, billed annually|
Vimeo Plus FAQs
How do I use my special powers as a Plus member?
These Help Center articles will help you make the most of your Plus membership:
- Start customizing your embedded video player
- Learn about Privacy Settings, including how to hide your videos from Vimeo and domain-level privacy
- Explore your source file storage and downloading options
- Create as many Groups, Channels, and Albums as your heart desires
Where can I purchase a Vimeo Plus account?
To upgrade to Vimeo Plus or learn more about our plans, go to vimeo.com/upgrade. You're well on your way to enjoying more storage, more privacy, powerful stats, and tools to help you showcase and share your videos.
Do you really provide unlimited bandwidth at no extra cost?
Yes! We really do! All our members get unlimited bandwidth in the Vimeo player, included in the cost of their monthly or annual membership. While other vendors charge extra for bandwidth or plays, we’re all about your videos being as successful as possible — and we don’t penalize you for it. For those on a tight budget, this is especially good news: you’ll never encounter surprise charges for overages, so long as you’re using our gorgeous player.
Why are people seeing ads on my video and profile pages?
Vimeo never puts ads before, after, or on top of videos. However, we do have limited display advertising below the player on some vimeo.com pages. Plus members don't see display ads when logged in. However, Basic members and logged-out viewers will see display ads on all Basic and Plus member videos and profiles.
PRO members do not see ads anywhere on vimeo.com, and no ads will appear on their profile or video pages. Upgrading to PRO will immediately remove all display ads from those pages.
Can I upload commercial content with a Vimeo Plus account?
No, businesses may not use Basic or Plus accounts to host videos. If you want to upload commercial videos, you must use Vimeo PRO or Business. Commercial content includes:
- Videos promoting or representing a for-profit business or brand
- Videos containing any form of advertising
- Videos hosted on behalf of a business (i.e., uploaded to Vimeo and embedded on your company’s website)
- Product demos and tutorials
There are exceptions, however! If you are an independent production company, author, artist, or non-profit, you may use any account type (Basic, Plus, PRO, or Business) to showcase your work. Read more in the Commercial Content section of the Vimeo Guidelines.
- Features: You will lose access to Vimeo Plus features including priority conversion, priority support, Advanced Stats, custom embed settings, and domain-level privacy.
- Weekly Upload Limits: You will have an upload limit of 500MB.
- Video Storage: If your Plus account lapses, you will keep any videos you uploaded while you were a Basic member, but you may lose some of the videos uploaded during your subscription. For videos uploaded during your Plus membership, you will be able to keep the most recent 10GB that you uploaded. Any storage needs above that cap (10GB total) will be moved to our archive for storage up to one year, starting with your earliest videos (the videos you first uploaded to Vimeo as a paid subscriber). If you renew your Plus membership during that time, you’ll regain access to those videos.
- Collections: You will keep Groups, Channels, and Albums you created as a Plus member, but you will not be able to create new ones beyond the Basic limits.
- Embedded Videos: Any videos with custom embed settings will revert to the default embed options for Basic accounts.
- Source Files: Any source files that were stored on Vimeo will be deleted after 60 days and cannot be recovered. The HD and SD versions of your videos will remain available.