Click on any title to read a full description, watch a trailer, and purchase.
You can watch your purchased video right away, or anytime within the specified viewing period. Simply log in to Vimeo at vimeo.com/ondemand and click "Purchases" in the top navigation bar to find your active rentals, subscriptions, and purchases.
Rent, buy, subscribe
Once you’ve picked your Vimeo On Demand video, you can make three kinds of purchases:
- Rent: When you rent videos, you will be able to stream them anytime during the specified rental period. If you select the option "Rent All," you get access to all of the current videos as well as any that are added to the Vimeo on Demand page during the specified rental period.
- Buy: When you buy videos, you will be able to stream the videos for as long as they remain on Vimeo. If the seller allows, you will also be able to download the videos to your computer and devices, DRM-free. If you select the option “Buy All,” you get access to any videos added to the VOD page for as long as it remains online.
- Subscribe: When you subscribe to a series, you have unlimited streaming access to all current videos on that series page, as well as any future videos that get added, as long as you maintain an active subscription for a recurring monthly fee.
If you rent a title and like it so much that you want to buy it, that’s great! Just contact us and we'll be happy to help you get that taken care of.
Purchasing through other devices
Currently, you can purchase Vimeo On Demand titles directly on all Roku devices. You can find instructions right here. We’re continually working to support purchases of Vimeo On Demand titles across as many devices as possible, so stay tuned for updates.
Purchasing outside of the U.S.
You can pay in another currency if the Seller has chosen to accept it.
Vimeo currently supports the following currencies:
U.S. Dollar (USD)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
British Pounds Sterling (GBP)
Danish Krone (DKK)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Norwegian Krone (NOK)
Polish Zloty (PLN)
South Korean Won (KRW)
Swedish Krona (SEK)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
We'll continue to add more options in the future.
If you aren’t able to access a title you bought, a few things may have happened with your purchase:
- Did you choose to “Rent” the title? If so, please check the title’s rental period on its Vimeo On Demand page in case your rental period ended.
- Is it possible that you purchased the film under a different Vimeo account? In order to access your purchase, you must be logged in to the same Vimeo account you used to purchase the title originally. If you think you need help accessing the account you used to make your purchase, let us know and we can help out.
- The charge may be pending. If your billing statement doesn’t indicate that the charge went through successfully yet, it’s possible that the charge is still awaiting authorization. In this case, if the charge doesn’t go through successfully, it will eventually clear from your billing statement.
- Your payment method may have failed. If we aren’t able to charge your payment method successfully, then your purchase won’t go through, and you’ll need to try making the purchase again.
If you have questions about the status of your purchase, contact us so we can take a look on our end.