Skip ahead to learn how to watch your VOD on a specific device:
Here's a video that will walk you through how to watch your VODs.
1. To view your Vimeo On Demand (VOD) purchases on a computer, log in to your Vimeo account in your desktop browser and go to your Purchases (purchases also appear in your Watch Later queue).
2. Clicking on a title in your purchases will take you to the VOD page, where you can stream the video(s).
3. To switch into full-screen, click the icon in the lower-right corner of the player.
4. If your purchase has a download option, you can save the video file to your computer's hard drive by clicking the Download button on the title’s page (just below the video player). You can also do this by going to your Purchases and clicking the download button next to the title’s poster image.
You can view Vimeo On Demand videos on your TV using any of the connected devices listed in this Help Center article.
For most connected TV devices, you’ll need to make sure you have the Vimeo app installed on your connected device. You can find helpful instructions in the TV Apps section of our FAQ.
Once you have access to Vimeo on your device, log in to your account, and navigate to your Watch Later queue — any Vimeo On Demand titles that you purchase or rent will appear here automatically.
The Vimeo iOS app also supports Chromecast and iOS AirPlay, so you can cast and AirPlay videos from your iOS devices right to your TV. You can find helpful instructions in our Chromecast and AirPlay FAQ articles.
Apple TV users can log into their Vimeo accounts and find their VOD rentals and purchases under the “My Videos” section.
Once you've logged in to your device and selected the title you want to watch, sit back and enjoy!
On a phone or tablet
You have two options for viewing purchased videos on your mobile device:
- Mobile app: Download the Vimeo mobile app to your phone or tablet. Within the app, log in to Vimeo, then navigate to your Watch Later queue, where you’ll find your purchased videos, ripe for the viewing.
- Mobile site: On your phone or tablet, open a web browser and go to vimeo.com. Log in to Vimeo, tap the “v” icon (in the top-left corner of the page), and choose "Purchases" from the menu to see all of the titles you’ve bought. Your titles will also appear under "Watch later."
While there’s no way to permanently download a video from Vimeo onto your phone, our mobile app does allow you to save videos for offline viewing.