We are able to move videos from one account to another; we just need a few pieces of verifying information from you in order to be able to migrate content to a new account.
Once moved, all of the videos will have the same URL and video ID once they are moved from the old account to the new account. Your current embeds and video links will continue to function normally.
However, there are a few caveats:
- When videos are moved to the new account, they will no longer be available on the old account.
- We cannot move Analytics (plays, views, likes, etc.) with these videos. Your videos will lose their Analytics and start counting from scratch in the new account.
- We cannot move collections (Channels, Groups, Showcases, Folders, etc.) We also cannot transfer videos between collections.
- We cannot transfer purchases (Pro/Plus/Business subscriptions or VODs) between accounts.
- If your account is Pro, Business, or Premium: Your review page URLs will change, and will include the username of the account with which your videos are merging.
- If your account has active VODs: We cannot transfer VODs including their settings, sales, etc. to another account. If the videos you want to transfer are active VOD titles, you must first unpublish and delete the container page where people can buy and watch your VOD(s) before we transfer the videos. If you wish to continue selling the title, you will need to create a new VOD page on the account receiving the videos.
- We cannot move drafts from the Create tool. You'll need to render those out as finished videos first; once they're in your Video Manager, we can transfer the finished videos.
If you would like to move forward with transferring your videos from one account to another, please copy and paste the contents of this attachment with the required information filled out in the body of a support ticket to us (if you want to transfer some, but not all, videos, please provide the specific video IDs).
Please also be aware that for security purposes, we will CC the email addresses from both accounts.
Once we've received this agreement from you, we can move forward with assisting you in the video transfer.