This feature requires a Standard, Advanced, Pro, Business, Premium, or Enterprise membership.
With Vimeo paid plans, you have the option to upload and display your own custom logo in both the embedded video player and the player on videos shared via an unlisted link. With Vimeo Premium or Enterprise, you can also display the logo on your embedded live events.
Upload your custom logo via account settings
- You can upload a custom logo to your account by clicking your profile photo in the upper right corner of the Vimeo site, then selecting Settings.
- On the left side, select Videos > Player logos.
- From here you can click Upload new logo to your account. We recommend a PNG file that is at least 200x200 pixels in size.
- You can upload multiple logos and choose which one to use for each individual video.
Upload your custom logo via video edit page
- When you select Custom logo while editing the player for your video, you will see an option to upload a logo.
- Select any video from your video manager, then click Player on the right side.
- Click anywhere inside the blue box that surrounds the play bar at the bottom of the player. In the menu that pops up, toggle on Custom logo.
- A new, smaller blue box will appear in the lower right corner. Click into this box, then click the Upload button to upload an image file. We recommend a PNG file that is at least 200x200 pixels in size.
- Although you upload the logo via one particular video, you can later use this logo on other videos on your account.
Note: Please consider the below points while uploading a custom team logo:
- If available, please prefer brandmarks over wordmarks.
- If available, please use logo files with transparent backgrounds.
- Recommended aspect ratio for logo: 1:3 >> square >> 3:1.
Add your logo to the video player
- To add the custom logo you uploaded to the video player, click on the desired video from your video manager.
- On the edit page, click the Player option, then click into the box surrounding the play bar at the bottom of the player.
- In the menu that opens up, toggle on Custom logo, and your logo will appear in the lower right corner of the player.
- If you've uploaded more than one logo, you can click on the logo and use the arrows to switch between the images and choose the desired logo.
💡 Tip: If you want to add your custom logo to all of your existing videos, you can create an embed preset and bulk apply it to all of your videos. Learn more.
The logo will only appear on video embeds and on videos shared with an unlisted link.
Custom logo for embedded live events
Vimeo Premium, Advanced, and Enterprise members who want a custom logo on their live event player can only apply it to the embedded player. The unlisted recipient view seen on uploaded videos does not currently apply to events until after they are archived.
Use the account settings method described above to upload your logo.
On the live settings page, select the Embed tab, scroll down to the Customization section, then toggle on the Display custom logo switch. When your logo is selected, you can also choose whether you want the logo displayed during playback, and also whether you want the logo to link to another URL, which you can input below the setting.
When you embed your live event, the logo will appear in the lower right corner of the player. It will not appear on your event page on vimeo.com regardless of the selected privacy setting.