A logo is a small icon that appears in the lower right corner of the player and is a subtle way to keep your brand visible at all times during your event.
The image you upload to use as your logo should be a square at 200x200 pixels and no more than 5MB in size.
⚠️ Note: Graphics overlays on the Vimeo platform are only supported if you select Stream with Vimeo. If you are using an external encoder, consult with its developer on how to add graphics overlays into your stream. If you are using Livestream Studio, visit 'Graphic Overlays' in the Livestream Studio Help Center for more information.
Logo graphic overlays when streaming with Vimeo
When you create a recurring event or webinar and click Stream with Vimeo from the setup page, you will be brought to our browser-based broadcaster page where you can add all the production elements for your event from your browser.
To add a logo to your stream from the broadcast page:
- Click the Brand icon on the left side of the page.
- At the top of the panel will be a Logo section. If your team’s logo is not already on your account, click Upload to upload your logo. You can upload multiple logos, but only one can be selected for your event at a time.
- Click the logo you wish to use to select it.
- By default, the toggle next to Show logo on all scenes will be turned on. This will display your logo in the bottom right corner of the player regardless of which scene is active.
Unlike other production elements, the logo does not get added to individual scenes. If you do not want it displayed during your stream at any point, disable the Show logo on all scenes toggle switch in the Brand panel. You can re-enable it at any point during your event to show your logo.
Note: Please consider the below points while uploading a custom team logo:
- If available, please prefer brandmarks over wordmarks.
- If available, please use logo files with transparent backgrounds.
- Recommended aspect ratio for logo: 1:3 >> square >> 3:1.