Vimeo has partnered with TikTok to empower small businesses to quickly build high-impact TikTok video ads in seconds, allowing you to reach new customers, engage audiences, and make your brand stand out. You can choose one of our TikTok templates within our Vimeo Create tool and customize them with your branding, assets, and stock photos and videos, and commercially licensed music. You can then publish your video ads directly from Vimeo to TikTok's ad manager and quickly start running your campaigns.
How to start publishing to Tiktok
- First, you will need to connect your Vimeo account to your TikTok for Business account. To do this, go to your account settings and navigate to Connected apps.
- Locate TikTok for Business, then click the corresponding Connect button.
- Once that's done, you can choose from a template (click the template, then click Customize), or start from scratch to create a video for TikTok.
- Edit your video as desired, then click Save & preview in the upper right corner.
- If you are satisfied with your video, click Save & share (if you're not, you can go back by clicking Edit). You will be brought to the main video settings page.
- From here, click Publish to social in the upper right corner.
- Select TikTok For Business at the bottom of the list. If you have not yet connected your accounts, you can do so from here.
- Input the title for TikTok and then select the advertiser ID (which you can find in your TikTok ads manager) from the dropdown menu, then click Next.
- Verify where your video is being published, and then click Publish when you're ready.
- After a moment, you should find your video in your TikTok Ads Manager under Assets > Videos.
Questions about advertising on TikTok? See TikTok's detailed support documentation here.