Interactive is currently only available with custom Enterprise accounts. Please contact your account manager if you are interested in creating interactive experiences with your videos.
Any video on your Vimeo account can become an interactive video, including uploads, archived events, videos made with Vimeo Create, and videos made with Vimeo Record.
- From your video manager, select your video.
- On the video edit page, select Interactivity on the right side menu.
⚠️Important: If this is your first time clicking Interactivity for that video, the video will need to go through an additional processing step to make it ready for interactivity. You will be prompted to watch some how-to videos as this process takes place in the background. This only happens the first time you enter the interactive editor for each video.
- Once your video has been processed for interactivity, click Start creating to enter the interactive editor.
How long does it take to process my video for interactivity?
Typically, the processing step for making your video interactive takes about one-third of the duration of the video. Note that the process will continue running in the backend if you happen to leave the page.
Troubleshooting: I clicked 'Interactivity' and all I see is a spinning wheel
If you attempt to enter the interactive editor for a video the first time and only see a spinning wheel, try the following:
- Clear your browser's cookies for *.wirewax.com
- Clear your browser's cache