When you open the interactive analytics panel on the interactive editor page, you will see aggregate data showing the performance of your video.
In the upper right corner of the panel, you can select your desired time range. All time will be selected by default. Once your time range is set, you can see the following metrics for that time range:
- Tag interactions per active viewer: Calculated as total interactions / active viewers.
- Total interactions: Total number of times a hotspot was clicked or tapped.
- Percentage of viewers who interacted with a hotspot: Calculated as active viewers/total viewers. This is the percentage of viewers who have interacted with your video.
- Number of interactions per active viewer: Calculated as total interactions / active viewers.
- Amount of overlay time per active viewer: Average amount of time an active viewer stayed inside your overlays.
- Clicks vs touches: Differentiates interactions on desktop (clicks) vs. interactions on mobile devices (touches), so you know how your viewers are seeing your video.
What is an active viewer?
An active viewer is a viewer who interacted with your video at least once, rather than watched your video passively.
How often are these metrics updated?
The interactive analytics will refresh every 10 minutes.