Once you’ve created all your questions and assigned values to each of the correct answers, you can then surface a results panel to show the viewer their quiz score within your interactive video.
To create a results panel at the end of your video, you’ll need to create a time-triggered overlay.
- In the interactive Editor, scrub near the end of your video.
- Create a Time Trigger and select the action Open overlay, then click Create overlay.
- In the overlay editor, design your results panel any way you want.
- To add the quiz results to the overlay, select Results from the left-hand menu.
- A dynamic text box will appear in your overlay. With the results box selected, you can change the font, color, and position as you see fit.
- Use the Question result dropdown in the right-hand menu to choose one of the following results options to display in this box:
- Total score
- Total correct answers
- Score as % of maximum
- All questions answered
- All questions answered correctly
- Time to answer quiz
If you want to display multiple results metrics within your overlay, you will need to add multiple Results elements by clicking the Results option on the left-hand menu.
All questions answered before the results panel appears in your video will be included in the results overlay.
You can also use this to create progress overlays if you want to show the viewer how they are doing as they advance through the video.