Interactive allows time triggers that are automatic triggers performing functions at a given point in your video without the need for viewer interaction - e.g. automatically pause or loop video, or display an overlay.
In this article:
Add a time trigger
- Start playing your video either by pressing the space bar or clicking on the player bar.
- Select the specific time on the video timeline where you would like to add the time trigger.
- Click the (+) icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen under the ‘Time trigger’ section.
- Click the Add at… button on the Settings panel.
Edit an existing time trigger
You can update and edit the trigger time in two ways:
- Either manually enter the time in the settings panel or,
- By dragging the flowline on the video timeline.
Delete a time trigger
- Click on the time trigger in the video timeline.
- Navigate the settings panel, and scroll to the bottom to delete the time trigger.