When you install the Vimeo Record extension in Google Chrome, you can record video messages and automatically insert them within an email in Gmail.
Once the extension is installed:
- Open Gmail and either create a new message or start a reply to an email thread.
- Click the red Record icon at the bottom of the message window.
- The Vimeo Record extension will open. Select your recording destination and settings, then click Start recording.
- Record your message, then click the Stop button.
- The video will upload to your Vimeo account and the Vimeo player will be embedded into your email message. Recipients can play the video directly from their inbox.