With a Free plan on Vimeo, you get access to the following:
- No ads before, after, or on your video
- 4K, HDR, & Dolby Vision support
- Playback speed controls
- Limited video making & editing tools, including Basic templates, add text and sticker animations, and trimming tools
- Unlimited screen and webcam recordings
- GIF maker and embed GIFs in email (Gmail only)
- Create folders and subfolders
- Basic viewer analytics
- Native publishing across social channels
- Embed videos anywhere
- Create up to three (3) video showcases, one (1) channel, and one (1) group
- The ability to download converted files
A free plan on Vimeo limits you to a single seat (the owner). On a free plan, you may upload or create up to two (2) videos per month, allowing up to 25 videos in total. This cap is in place for the lifetime of the free account and does not reset or renew. After you reach 25 videos, you will need to upgrade your account to upload or create more videos. Learn more about video cap limits.
A free plan on Vimeo stays free forever. As long as you are following our guidelines and logging in every once in a while, your account will remain intact.
We consider accounts that have not been used for a full year to be inactive, and we reserve the right to remove inactive accounts. We’ll notify you in advance if your account is in danger of deletion due to inactivity and you’ll have an opportunity to reactivate it.