This article will guide you through the process of adding credits to your video. You may also choose to list collaborators along with their professional contact information.
- First, select the gear icon ⚙️ on the panel to the right of your screen to access the video's classic settings.
- Select Credit Yourself to add yourself as credits to your videos.
- To add Credits & Collaborators to your videos, scroll down and choose Advanced Settings.
- Select Distribution on the left side of the settings page.
- Navigate to the Discovery option to access Credits and add yourself or another contributor to your video's credits.
- Select the + button and enter name, role, and Vimeo profile link or email address.
- Entering the name of the person you are crediting on Vimeo will auto-populate their Vimeo profile link. Both parties must follow each other to be able to add credits to the video.
- Changes are automatically saved, and the credit will now appear on your video’s recipient page.
- You can remove a credit at any time by going back to the settings drawer by pressing the red X next to the name of the person you want to remove. These changes are also saved automatically.
⚠️Note: Adding credits is not available if your video is set to "Hide from Vimeo" or "Unlisted." The person who is credited will appear as a Collaborator on your profile page.