For example, a video will be created in portrait mode if 51% of the media that you add to the video is in portrait mode.
Aspect ratios supported:
The apps support the following orientations and aspect ratios:
- Landscape - 16:9 (1920×1080, 1280×720, etc.).
- Portrait - 9:16 (1080x1920, 720x1280, etc.).
- Square - 1:1 (1080x1080, 720x720, etc.).
However, you can also change the aspect ratio of the video manually:
To change the aspect ratio/orientation of your video:
- In the editor, select the Format button from the toolbar.
- Select which aspect ratio you'd like to change your video to based on the shape of the rectangle.
- Select Done.