You can replace any video on the video's edit page. You should be aware of a few caveats before doing so:
- Replacing videos will use your purchased upload video hours since it needs to be transcoded.
- Because the new video will need to be transcoded, your video's availability may be interrupted until transcoding is complete. If you need to replace a video, consider doing so at a time when your site typically experiences low traffic.
- If you replace a video that has captions or soft subtitle tracks, you will also need to re-upload that file.
To replace your video:
- Navigate to Content > Videos, then click on the video you want to replace.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select Replace Video.
- You can then select the replacement video from your file explorer.