If you've integrated quizzes and polls into your videos, you can see how your audience engages with your content. You can access and analyze this data, to gain valuable insights into participant performance without compromising their privacy.
This guide will walk you through viewing and interpreting quiz and poll data.
In this article
- Video tutorial
- Accessing Quiz and Poll Data
- Downloading Data
- Understanding Overall Quiz Results
- Analyzing Question Quiz Results
- Examining Session Quiz Results
This video explains how to view quiz and poll data in your interactive videos:
Accessing Quiz and Poll Data
- Log in to your Vimeo account and navigate to the video containing the quizzes or polls you wish to analyze.
- Click on the Interactive Studio tab located at the top of the video player.
- Within the Interactive Studio, select the Quiz and Poll Data button at the top.
- Download the spreadsheet containing comprehensive information about the quiz results.
Understanding Overall Quiz Results
- The Overall Quiz Results tab in the downloaded spreadsheet gives a comprehensive overview of participants' performance.
- The Participants column indicates the number of participants who completed all questions.
- The Average score shows the total score divided by the number of people taking the quiz. The average score percentage shows the total score divided by the maximum score possible in your quiz.
- The maximum score is the maximum score possible on your quiz.
- Total correct shows the number of total correct answers registered by the quiz
- The Not Complete column shows the count of participants who didn't answer every single question.
Analyzing Question Quiz Results
- The Question Quiz Results tab within the spreadsheet gives access to aggregated data for each question.
- The Question Name column identifies the specific quiz questions.
- The People Answered column, displays the number of participants who responded to each question.
- The Correct column shows how many participants answered each question correctly.
- The Incorrect column shows information about the number of participants who answered each question incorrectly.
- The Correct Answer column shows the correct answer for each question
You can calculate the Accuracy Percentage by dividing the number of correct answers by the total number of answers and then multiplying by 100.
Examining Session Quiz Results
- The Session Quiz Results tab within the spreadsheet delves into individual quiz-taker insights.
- The Session ID column assigns a unique identifier to each quiz-taking session.
- The Correct column shows the number of questions the participant answered correctly.
- The Incorrect column shows the number of questions the participant answered incorrectly.
- The Duration column gauges the time participants take to complete the quiz in seconds.
- The quiz percent correct is the participant's number of correct answers divided by the total number of questions multiplied by 100
- The Completed column determines if the participant answered all questions.
- The Score column provides a participant's score based on correct answers out of the total possible score.
- The Submitted column shows the exact date and time when quiz results were submitted.
By following these steps, you'll be able to effectively access, analyze, and interpret quiz and poll data within your videos. Visit the Vimeo help center for further guidance on creating interactive videos.