This article discusses discounts, referrals, and affiliate programs that Vimeo offers.
In this article:
- Can I receive a Vimeo discount?
- Can I receive a Vimeo subscription for free?
- Does Vimeo have any subscription discounts that work on renewals?
- Does Vimeo have a referral program?
Can I receive a Vimeo discount?
Vimeo currently offers discounts to United States non-profit organizations. Outside of this, our support team is unable to fulfill additional discount requests.
- US non-profit organizations with valid 501c3 forms are eligible to receive a one-time 20% off promo code.
- If your Vimeo account is for a qualified non-profit organization, contact us. We will require some official documentation showing your organization's non-profit status to provide this code.
For other promotions and offers, we recommend making sure you opt in to the “Cool Deals” emails under Vimeo News Notification Settings.
Can I receive a Vimeo subscription for free?
Vimeo currently offers free trials for our paid memberships, excluding Enterprise. You can access this via our Upgrade page. Outside of this, our support team is unable to fulfill requests for free access to paid Vimeo subscriptions.
Does Vimeo have any subscription discounts that work on renewals?
At this time, all of Vimeo’s promo codes are for one purchase only. We do not have any promotional codes for recurring or permanently discounted subscriptions.
Does Vimeo have a referral program?
Vimeo currently has a referral program which you can access on the Referral page.
On the above page, you will find options to share your Vimeo referral link via email, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
Your friends who sign up through your link will save 25% on their first annual Plus, Pro, or Business membership. You will get a $50 U.S. Amazon Gift Card for every friend who signs up and remains on the service for more than 30 days.
Each user is able to refer up to 10 friends in total.