If you are the site owner of an OTT site (vhx.tv) and have an account on Vimeo (vimeo.com), you can connect both accounts. Doing so will allow you to access your site from your Vimeo account, import videos from your Vimeo account to your Vimeo OTT site, and simulcast live events on Vimeo to a Vimeo OTT audience.
Note: You can connect your Vimeo and OTT accounts even if they have different email addresses.
- Navigate to your OTT account settings.
- You will see an option to connect your accounts.
3. Click on Connect. You will be prompted to log in in case you are not logged into Vimeo.
4. You will be prompted to confirm your connection; click Allow to continue.
5. Upon successful connection of your accounts, you will be redirected to your OTT account settings with a status of “Connected”.
Another way to connect is under Live Events in the Content menu. If you have not previously connected to Vimeo, you will see a button that allows you to connect the two services.