If you are having trouble uploading your videos to your OTT site, here are some troubleshooting tips that could help:
- Don't navigate away from the page. This will interrupt the upload process and you will need to start over again.
- Alter the filename. Try removing all spaces or special text characters from the video filename, and try again.
- Check compression. If your video is failing at the processing stage, make sure it's compressed to our specs listed in our Video Compression Settings.
- Switch browsers. Sometimes, trying another web browser can help.
- Restart router or modem. Your issues could be reliant on your network setup. Refreshing these may help.
- Use Dropbox. Try to upload the file to your Dropbox account, then transfer it to Vimeo OTT as described here.
If you continue to have issues, contact us and describe the exact behavior you are seeing.