This feature requires a Vimeo Enterprise plan. Learn more about this integration here.
The Embed in Email tool in the Vimeo App for SFMC can be accessed from four different locations:
- Vimeo App Homepage > Quick Actions
- Vimeo for Email Custom Content Block > Embed CTA and Quick Action menu
- Video Settings > Gifs / Thumbnails
Follow these step-by-step instructions to learn how to embed gifs or thumbnails in your SFMC emails:
- Select the Gif or Thumbnail you would like to embed. You can also Create GIF or Create Thumbnail from this step.
- Configure the gif or thumbnail to your specifications:
- Toggle on or off the option to Show play button.
- If Link is selected, specify where you would like your asset to link to.
- Select next in order to Port to Content Builder. The asset is now in Content Builder and can be accessed in Email Studio to embed in an email.
⚠️Note: If you launched Embed in Email within Email Studio, the asset will be ported to Content Builder in the background and immediately available for you to embed from the Vimeo for Email app.