This feature requires an Advanced or Premium plan, or an Enterprise account with the Events feature added.
You can now use scenes from the scene templates when creating a live event. Templates are a collection of pre-designed scenes that you can use in your events.
Each template theme has multiple scenes in its collection. Scenes can be added individually or as an entire collection.
Refer to creating and using scenes on Vimeo event article to know more about scenes.
To add a template to your event:
- Select Templates from the sidebar menu in the web-based production tool.
- Select the template category from the library.
- Template categories are made up of multiple types of scenes. You can preview the preset in a larger window by selecting the Expand option in the corner of the scene.
- You can add scenes individually by selecting the Add as new scene button in the top left corner.
- Select Use all scenes to add all scenes from the template category to your event scenes.
You can use templates to build your live events and make all the scenes of your event have the same style.
Additionally, you can change the layouts for presentation templates depending on your needs. For example, let’s increase the number of guest speakers in the 3-speaker template to 5 speakers.