The features outlined below require a paid Vimeo plan - Pro and above or Standard and above.
If you have a paid Vimeo plan - Pro and above or Standard and above you can also use AI to develop a script for your video.
Recording a video using your device’s camera
From the home screen of the app, select the New Video button, represented by a blue rectangle with a + in the middle. Select Record Video.
In the video record section, there are three buttons on the bottom bar, below the record button: Script, Camera Settings, and Camera Selection.
Select the script button to write a script for your recording or use AI to write one for you (with a paid Vimeo plan - Pro and above or Standard and above). This script will be used as a teleprompter, allowing you to read from it as you record your video.
To use AI to generate a script:
- From the Script screen, select the AI Generation button in the top-right of the screen.
- Describe your video’s topic and any talking points you’d like to cover.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the tone of the script.
- Select Generate in the top-right corner to generate a new script using AI. You can manually edit the script until it fits your project.
- When you are happy with your script, select Save.
- The script will display on your screen as an overlay for a teleprompter. The teleprompter will not appear in your final video.
Learn how to customize the appearance of your mobile teleprompter at How can I customize the mobile teleprompter?