To get started with Vimeo, one of the first steps you can take is to upload a new video.
To upload a video:
- Go to New video on the top right of the page to select Upload.
- On the Upload page, you can select various ways to upload a video.
- You can select where in your library the newly uploaded video will be saved.
- Once you select the destination folder and select the file to be uploaded, it will upload automatically.
- After your video is uploaded, you will be taken to the privacy settings page. To know more about the different privacy settings, refer to Overview of video privacy settings and How to change your video’s privacy settings.
- With the upload of the video completed with the required privacy settings, you can configure the video further as per Video settings overview.
Note: The number of videos you can upload will vary depending on your membership plan. Refer to How to purchase a subscription for more information on purchases and various membership plans.
Refer to Video and audio compression guidelines to learn about the best practices for video, color, and audio settings.