While viewing a video on Vimeo, you may be able to select a different audio track within the player to hear it in your desired language, with audio description, or with commentary.
⚠️Important: This option is only available if the video creator has added multiple audio tracks to the video.
To select the desired audio track on a video:
- Open the video in the video player.
- Click on the gear wheel icon in the lower right corner of the player to view Settings.
- Select Audio to see all the audio options available, such as different languages.
- Select your desired audio track from the menu.
- The video will switch to this audio track. Click out of the menu to close it.