In this article:
- Report abuse
- Report a spammer
- Report a copyright infringement
- Definitions of violations of Vimeo's guidelines
To report a video that you believe violates our Community Guidelines or Terms and Conditions,
- Navigate to the video page in question.
- Click the Flag in the bottom right corner of the player section (on the black background).
To report an account:
- Navigate to their profile page
- Click the Flag icon in the bottom left corner of the page.
Report a spammer
Let us know about spam accounts by clicking the flag icon at the bottom left corner of their profile page.
If you don't think a user is a spambot, but they keep giving you unwanted attention in the form of messages or shared videos, you can:
- Send that user a message asking them to refrain from contacting you on Vimeo
- Block them
- Contact us for help
Report a copyright infringement
If someone uploads a video that you own to Vimeo without your permission, we treat this as a legal issue. You'll need to submit a formal takedown request on our DMCA page so we can start the process of removing the video.
Definitions of violations of Vimeo's guidelines
If you're looking for more details on what content we consider to be in violation of our guidelines, check out the Legal FAQs section of our Help Center.