This article will guide you through the process of adding credits to your video. You can credit yourself or anyone who follows your profile. You may also choose to list collaborators along with their professional contact information.
- Select your video from the Library to open the video settings page.
- Scroll past the player to the Credits section.
- Select the plus sign icon + to add a new credit.
- Select Add credits to add a credit to your video.
Search from your followers to select the Vimeo member you would like to credit.
- You can choose to enter a role for the credit or leave the role field blank.
- Select save to save the credit. Your collaborator will now be listed on the video's page on vimeo.com.
- You can remove a credit at any time by going back to the settings drawer and selecting the trash can icon when hovering over the credit's name. These changes are also saved automatically.
⚠️Note: Adding credits is unavailable if your video is set to "Hide from Vimeo" or "Unlisted." The person who is credited will appear as a Collaborator on your profile page.
If you need further assistance adding credits to your video, please contact Support.