This feature requires an Enterprise account.
With Video Library, your team will be able to contribute, organize, and search for content with secure access for your whole team all in one space.
The folder settings provide you with more customized options on the folders and subfolders in the Library of your Video Library.
In this article, we will discuss:
- Configure Folder Settings from Folder Creation
- Folder settings modal window
- Re-configure folder settings
- Folder Card
- Delete the folders
Configure Folder Settings from Folder Creation
Owners and Admins will be able to configure folder settings as they create folders in Video Library.
- If a user creates a folder or subfolder using the + button in the side navigation or the Folder button on the folder page, the Folder Settings modal window will open.
Folder settings modal window
You can do the below from the modal window:
- Update folder title: Type in a name for the folder.
- Select a Custom Color: Admins can set custom colors for their teams’ folders. You can select a background color and see the folder title overlayed.
- Open the color picker (shared component) to select a custom color. You can change the color of my folder card in the following ways:
- Using pre-populated colors (colors on iris)
- Adding a custom color by clicking on the color wheel.
- Keeping default color: That is grayscale in the dark mode and slate in the light mode.
Re-configure folder settings
Owners, Admins, and Folder Admins will be able to manage these folder settings post-creation by clicking the options [•••] menu from either:
- The individual folder card
- The folder page
- Reflects the color a user has set (if no color is configured, defaults will appear slate or grey, depending on light or dark mode).
- Displays large and scannable titles on the folder card itself, making it easy to scan for the right folder by title.
- The options [•••] menu menu at the bottom right for easy updates, or other folder actions.
Delete the folders
You can also delete the folders your team has created.
⚠️Note: The delete option only becomes available in the modal window after a folder has been created.
You can delete folders from the folder [•••] overflow through:
- Folder page header
- Folder title in the side navigation
- Folder carousel on the homepage