If you would like to make edits to a Create video without changing the original video you can use the “make a copy” on the web to duplicate the video.
⚠️Note: At this time, it is only possible to copy videos you made on Vimeo with Vimeo Create.
To make a copy of your Create video:
- From your Library, select the video that you would like to make a copy of to navigate to the video settings page.
- Select the down-arrow next to the title of the video at the top of the screen.
- Select Make a copy from the dropdown menu.
- A pop-up will appear where you can change the name of the duplicated video.
- Select OK when you've named the copy of your video. The copy will be saved to your library.