The inspector toolbar in the editor displays tools that modify elements in your video - whether they be media, text, or graphics. The options that appear on the inspector toolbar change based on the type of element in your video that is selected.
The inspector toolbar is located above the stage.
In this article, learn about the:
Media Inspector Toolbar:
The media inspector toolbar appears when selecting video clips or images in your video. Learn more about working with media in your video at How do I add and manage media in the editor?
Tools in the Media Inspector Toolbar are:
- Volume - Adjust or mute the volume of background audio in your media.
- Crop - Crop your video clip.
- Fit types - Select whether the position of your video clip should fit to the stage or fill the stage.
- Replace - Replace your video clip with another.
- Motion effect - Add a zoom-in animation effect to your image.
- Crop - Crop your image.
- Fit types - Select whether the position of your image should fit to the stage or fill the stage.
- Replace - Replace your image with another.
Text Inspector toolbar:
The text inspector toolbar appears when selecting a textbox. Learn more about working with text in the editor at 'How do I add and edit text in the editor?'
Tools in the Text Inspector Toolbar are:
- Font: Select the font for your text.
- Font size: Change the size of the text.
- Text color: Set the color of the font in the textbox.
- Fill: Set the background "fill" color and opacity for the text box.
- Highlight color: Set the color of the highlighter in the textbox (if used).
- Alignment: Position your text to the left, in the center, or to the right in relation to the text box.
Drop shadow: Add a shadow effect to your text in the following options
Animation: Select an animated effect when your textbox appears on the screen.
- You can select from a variety of animations and animate by a textbox, line of text, word, or character.
- Edit: Expands the text menu from the sidebar, allowing you to change the content of the text box.
Graphics Inspector Toolbar
The graphics inspector toolbar appears when selecting a graphic.. Learn more about working with graphics at How do I add and manage graphics in the editor?
Tools included in the graphics inspector toolbar are:
- Rotate: Set the angle of the graphic based on its center point.
- Flip: Flip the graphic horizontally or vertically.
- Opacity: Change the opacity of your graphic to saturate or desaturate its colors.
- Animation: Select from a variety of special effects for your graphic.