While making a video in the Create app for Android and iOS or the Vimeo app for iOS, our AI will automatically decide on a length for your video based on the media you’ve chosen. Learn more at ‘How does the Create AI work?’.
However, you can change the duration of the video manually.
If you are creating a video through the 'Auto-generate a video with my media'/'Make a quick video' option:
- After selecting your footage in the Add photos and videos menu, select the stack icon on the bottom left-hand side of the app to open the Add text and customize menu.
- Select Duration at the bottom of the Add text and customize menu.
- Select from one of the following options to set the duration of your video:
- Select Auto to allow the Create AI to automatically set the duration of your video based on the footage you upload.
- Max 15 sec
- Max 30 sec
- Max 60 sec
- Select Custom to manually adjust how long the video should be based on the amount of footage you've added.
- Select Done.
If you are creating a video through the 'Start from scratch' option or are using a template:
Your uploaded footage will determine the length of the video itself. Images are automatically set at 2 seconds each.
You can learn more about using the timeline to change the duration of a video at 'How do I use the timeline in the Create app?'.