When using interactive, you can add and customize the static text to an overlay. This is useful for adding headings, lists, quotes, and other pre-formatted text to your interactive overlay.
To add text to your overlay:
- Open the overlay editor
- Click the Text button on the left-hand side of the page.
- Type in text box that appears. Within the text box, you can adjust the text alignment within the text box, text appearance, and list formatting
You can then further customize your text by:
- Positioning the text container by dragging the placed box in the overlay
- Resizing the text container by clicking and dragging the lower right-hand corner of the container.
- Use the menu on the right to adjust the font, color, size, line height, live element integration, and additional position/size options.
- Note: At this time, it's not possible to upload a custom font to the overlay editor.
💡Tip: You can access your custom fonts in the interactive studio.
You can include custom fonts on your interactive videos. To add a custom font:
While editing text in the interactive studio
- Click on the Font dropdown menu.
- Click on Upload font.
Once uploaded, those fonts will appear in the Brand Fonts section of the dropdown list.